Friday, December 13

Gay, Sexual..and a pain in your ass.

I’m gay, so what is your problem? Ever since I can remember, I have mentally stripped men of their clothes when I see them. If I know you and you are a man I must have already painted a naked picture of you in my head.

I’m gay. I’m quite sure of it and I’m quite gay about it. Men and their crotches are fascinating. Why wouldn’t they be ? I’m not saying there is nothing else about a man that fascinates me, like his brain or abilities. Or probably, I am saying that.

What is your problem? I like hot women as they attract hotter men. I like hot men because they are hot and men. I like fair men. I like older men. I like those who are tall and toned. I don’t like men like me but I love myself. I like men who are discreet. They are more man-ish. I don’t like effeminate men. I don’t like over dressed men. I like those who refuse me more than those who pursue me. I sometimes eye married men.

I’m gay and how. Penises are what I think about all day. I drew one once on a paper with a body attached and got caught. It was a pretty good sketch for a child of my age. I was 14 then and oh how gay!!! Straight men get to draw all these women on paper at school – some against a sunrise scenery and some on dunes carrying water pitchers. Why couldn’t we ever draw men? And that too in the nude? I like men but I think women are easier to draw.

I had 30 boys in my high school class and I had touched atleast 15 of them, had seen their privates. They would do the same. Those were happy times with lesser judgements. Then something happened and everybody kept to their pants forgetting everything. I liked high school for the reason you now know.

I’m a very sexual man and why is that a problem? I’m awesome at my work and will be famous soon. I don’t wish to have sex with children, the nostrils of a bullock or a women. Just men of a legal age and in fact, the older ones.

I’m gay and a pain in your ass? You are probably jealous or are gay too. So, please, sort your issues out. Let me live.

No comments:

Post a Comment