Friday, January 17

Musings.

A

For my retreat doesn’t matter.
At one point of time or the other
I “have to” come out.


B

I’m a painter, a poet and a singer
A dreamer, untidy and lazy
And oh, I also happen to be gay.


C

That girl in the neighborhood
Made me so jealous
My cricket bat,
Her dazzling doll.


D

And of course they would like me
Them girls and boys
For I was fair and slender,
But how was I too choose ?
And so I chose someone like me


E

For when we played doctor,
All diseases big and small,
Cured by nudging and tugging on our privates
Ah! Simplicity of that time and age.


 F

On 10th December 1994
We slipped our hands into each others pocket
And felt life pulsating, warm.
On 10th December 1996
He behaves like nothing happened.
That is my first love story.


G

Horrid year this is.
None of the boys felt me,
And certainly didn’t want me to.
For we have graduated to high school.
Things are going to be a little different now.

No comments:

Post a Comment