Thursday, June 26

A Devious Appeal.

Treason, rape, murder and theft
And how many more, shall I make you count?
You did these to my soul and my being,
Forsake my freedom, my love.
Love, the most essential,
Love, taken so forcefully.

Everyday I wake up,
I wish for you to change.
For humans to be more humane,
For masses to consider.
Adopt me.
I appeal again.

I do not ask of you, what is yours,
I just want a validation for what is mine.

I shall leave you alone, a promise.
For I breathe with my likes,
I thrive with them, just a handful.
But for when I venture out,
I want no raised eyebrows, or fists,
Or pointed fingers.
I need invisibility.
I need approval.

What I ask of you - less,
What I demand of you - essential.
What I pray for - survival.
Why then ignore it?
Why then fight it?
Why suppress?

I have begged and cried.
I was kind enough to not steal.
But know this, time and again,
Forced and deprived many a times;
Evil is not born, its made.

A hurt ego, and a bruised past,
A foggy future, with all to lose.
I would be a villain, classic.
For I tread on a path, without weakness.
Consider this an alarm.

Boiling on low flame,
You are brewing me to perfection,
Compelling me to spill, burn and scar.
Consider this a warning.

I’m hopeful and determined.
Its mine and I shall have it.
With the morals burning down,
An obsession is taking over.

This my final plead -
Hand me over what was never yours.  

2 comments:

  1. Did you speak for me?

    be my alibi
    when the time comes for the count
    the plantiff will be considered soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My god. I didnt know you write so powerfully. I feel you so strongly.

    ReplyDelete