Tuesday, April 24

Like a dream.

To scared to try
To scared to leap
To scared to give
The last bit of me

The feelings forced
The heart's ignored
The mind's suppressed
The hope's galore

Seems I'm trying too hard
Yet am sinking down
This utopian glee
Does conceal a frown

What if I fail again?
Is this the parable grail?

Sometimes there's too much to flatter
Sometimes it just doesn't matter

Well bliss it seemed like
Now a wreath of thorn
The wings of the mind soared high
And yet another hope is born

Randomness of mind thoughts
Then actions and deeds
Of echoing the same mistakes
And then repentance and grief indeed

I had my chance
And so had you
I’m out not calling
No not again falling

Like the air that’s felt
But never seen
I shall be around
Just like a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment